Associated Spec Group (ASG)
One of the many things we (Associated Spec Consultants) do is help streamline the specifications process by involving Manufacturers from the time we receive the go ahead on a project. Togther with the ASG, we make this possible in several ways:
2) Another thing we do for the ASG is provide Manufacturers the ability to be specified.
- We all know that if you look in any commercial guide spec, that there are hundreds of manufacturers to choose from. Without researching all of them; who do you select as “an equal” to your Basis of Design?
- Manufacturers pay to be placed in those commercial guide specs with no result. We give you an opportunity to be specified as a Basis of Design or an “equal to” the Basis of Design.
3) Another thing we do for the ASG is what we call the “Presentation Funnel”. We currently work with Architects all across the country funneling presentations through us at ASC to their firms. The process for this is as follows:
- We have a database of presentations that we have seen first hand and it is at the Architects’ disposal. We will offer presentations that have already been approved and registered by the AIA.
- As an Architect, you call us for a presentation that you plan to present to your firm on an as needed basis. For instance you may be working on a project and you need a firm wide presentation on a Division 07 product or you need a presentation on Moisture Mitigation; we can offer these to you prescreened at no charge.
- We also have a list of presentations that have been prescreened that you can call and set up monthly firm wide presentations based on your calendar and future needs.
- Or simply call or email for your required learning units to receive a list of our presentations to dispurse among your colleagues.