Associated Spec Consultants provides consulting services for Architectural Specifications to Architectural firms all over the United States. Our clients continually return to Associated Spec Consultants for project after project.
Associated Spec Consultants offers technical experience, increased productivity for your project team, and advice to help ensure constructable design solutions. We constantly monitor the industry for available products and new construction techniques.
Choose us to review material and system selections to help identify and specify acceptable alternative products. When specific products are named, substitution requests are reduced and review time is minimized.
Our Specifiers are registered by The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) as Certified Construction Specifiers and Construction Documents Technologists. We offer complete specifications for an entire turn-key approach.
We have LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED AP) on staff to provide assistance to our clients with sustainable building.
How can you benefit?
- Dedicate your staff to familiar tasks while Associated Spec Consultants dedicates its specialized technical experience to developing your project Specifications.
- Issue project Specifications written by Certified Specifiers that conform to industry recognized CSI principles and standards with various backgrounds in construction.
- Draw from our years of experience developing specs on a wide variety of projects. Our documents are continually updated to incorporate the latest product advances, technical updates, and installation experiences gained from every completed project.
- Save time during Construction Administration with improved quality control. Reduce requests by contractors for information and change orders; improve your client’s perception of your service.
- Our experience in a variety of building types and contract delivery methods will help produce well-coordinated project documents.
- Complete projects on time, every time. We meet your schedule.